FC Errors in Handcent and Slacker..

_Killer_

Reaction score
I get a LOT of handcent FC when simply trying to "back out" of the app.. (using back arrow on home screen) this happens quite a bit.. (i am rooted, BUT this was happening before that.. and i just rooted yesterday)

Also I get an FC with slacker when i'm making/answering/ending calls.. happens quite often as well..

anyone else have these issues??

I can't comment on slakr because I don't use it but I do get fcs on handcent when trying to back out of it. It seems to happen when I have just push the home button instead of the back button too many times, so instead of just pressing the back button twice, I have to push it many times. If that makes sense.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

I can't comment on slakr because I don't use it but I do get fcs on handcent when trying to back out of it. It seems to happen when I have just push the home button instead of the back button too many times, so instead of just pressing the back button twice, I have to push it many times. If that makes sense.

Yeah, I think I understand what you're saying.. Looks like just trying to get out of handcent either way we're gonna get an FC..

Not exactly. I only get them when it gets bogged down in multiple levels. Let's say I open handcent and then open a convo with my gf, then I hit the homescreen. Then when I get a text from a friend I open handcent not using the shortcut on the homescreen but the one in the notification bar. Then I hit the homescreen again etc etc. I never used the back button to exit and when I finally do it cycles through all of the conversations I have been having and that's when I get an fc. If I back out of the program regularly I get no problems.

Back