Getting FM Raido Back in CM7?

stevil

Reaction score
Just curious if there's a way to get FM Radio back working in CM7 on DX?

evgen_ln

Reaction score
do you have headphones plugged in?
did you follow all the instructions exactly?

Funny questions, of course I've done all the recommendations and I've headphones connected. I've read several topics on different forums and it seems some users have the same problem. Can you provide detailed information about your configuration: baseband, nightly and SpiritFM version, tweaks.
I read on XDA that the SpiritFM also worked with the sfu_sdcs mode on the DroidХ. Have you tried it?

razorloves

Reaction score
do you have headphones plugged in?
did you follow all the instructions exactly?

Funny questions, of course I've done all the recommendations and I've headphones connected. I've read several topics on different forums and it seems some users have the same problem. Can you provide detailed information about your configuration: baseband, nightly and SpiritFM version, tweaks.
I read on XDA that the SpiritFM also worked with the sfu_sdcs mode on the DroidХ. Have you tried it?
lol. how is that a funny question? i have no idea what you're capable of. there are tons of noobs in these forums.
i created the fm_su file with notepad on my computer and transfered it to sd card. installed the newest version in the market at that time, which i believe was 11.06.23. opened app. set the audio method to fm_launch. plugged in headphones. i think i rebooted at this point. then opened the app and hit the headphones button and it worked. i had whatever nightly was out at that time and camera fix. baseband .07. thats all i did.

evgen_ln

Reaction score
OK. I was able to tune into one of 15 stations. I flash the .07 baseband with Verizon network settings. I tried and able tune to the previously saved radio station frequency. Unfortunately, this trick failed for the other radio stations and after I've flashed by QPST my operator network settings. I continue looking for a solution.