Go Launcher Ex

Garandhero

Reaction score
Can I just say GoLauncher Ex has totally revolutionized my enjoyment of my phone. It basically rocks. Used to be a big fan of Launcher Pro but since its never updated anymore, just made the switch to GoLauncher and creamed myself.

Thanks.

Cutter3

Reaction score
Agreed, although I have an issue that continues to prevent me from using GoLauncher...

It installs fine, and will work for a while, but then the icons on my homescreens will leave trails behind them when changing homescreens. The "trails" (almost like turning on mouse trails in windows) keep building up, and they don't go away until I reboot the phone. I've emailed the dev, but haven't heard anything back. This started with the Gingerbread software update. Prior to that, GoLauncher was rock solid...

Anyone seen a similar issue?

Famousamos

Reaction score
Agreed, although I have an issue that continues to prevent me from using GoLauncher...

It installs fine, and will work for a while, but then the icons on my homescreens will leave trails behind them when changing homescreens. The "trails" (almost like turning on mouse trails in windows) keep building up, and they don't go away until I reboot the phone. I've emailed the dev, but haven't heard anything back. This started with the Gingerbread software update. Prior to that, GoLauncher was rock solid...

Yes, I experience the same issue with Go Launcher. I loved using it before Gingerbread. Now Im using the stock launcher and its okay.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

MadCruzer

Reaction score

Yes, I experience the same issue with Go Launcher. I loved using it before Gingerbread. Now Im using the stock launcher and its okay.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ditto. Went back to stock launcher and the only thing I miss is the landscape home screen..

barski

Reaction score
I used to be a die hard Launcher Pro fan also, i think i may still have some backups that use LP... anyways i recently switched to Go Launcher and really like it. The Go SMS pro is nice, but the Go Dialer and Go Contacts sucks, just to many bugs in them for me.