Google Market help

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
I just realized that every download I try comes up with the default popup screen referring to an "ATT SAMSUNG-SM-G900A" which I'm no longer using. Now it's an SM-G955A which is the GS8+. Hit the dropdown and there's no other option than my old phone. How do I change it? I feel like a dummy thinking somewhere in the Market there has to be a "change it" switch that I'm missing but damned if I can see it LOL. TI

try the following

1. Open your device's Settings app.
  2. Tap Accounts Add account Google .
  3. Follow the instructions to add your account.

Try logging in to Google Play from a PC and see if the new phone is linked to your account.

Sent from my ZenPad using Tapatalk

Thanks folks. Logging in on the smart phone did the trick. I couldn't imagine why more of these apps weren't working with the S8. I need an S8 for Dummies :(

Bad news. Now the dropdown says "no supported devices". And I'm signed into Google.

on your pc, signed into your google dashboard and see what devices it shows under android. I would post a link but I am tired of my posts getting deleted when trying to help. you can access the dashboard through your google email page or just do a quick google search for it.

What delete debite card?

Back