GS3 Browser dim screen

melonline

Reaction score
I have noticed that my Galaxy S 3 screen is very dim during browser use. Nothing like the normal screens of the phone. I'm not sure if this is normal or if I need to make an adjustment, if there even is one. I have adjusted the brightness up a bit on the regular screens, but haven't found an adjustment for the browser. Any suggestions?? be nice.

zacedward

Reaction score
melonline said:
I have noticed that my Galaxy S 3 screen is very dim during browser use. Nothing like the normal screens of the phone. I'm not sure if this is normal or if I need to make an adjustment, if there even is one. I have adjusted the brightness up a bit on the regular screens, but haven't found an adjustment for the browser. Any suggestions?? be nice.

Try using internet settings

cacy1973

Reaction score
Fix Dim Browser on GS 3

Hi,

I had the same problem until a few minutes ago. I fixed it by pressing the menu button (bottom left of the phone next to home button) while the browser was opened; and choosing the brightness and color option from the list of menu options.

The phone shipped with a high level of power saving checked which is why the screen on the browser looked abysmal. I was using other browsers thinking there was a glitch.

drewjohn

Reaction score
Me too...

Hi,

I had the same problem until a few minutes ago. I fixed it by pressing the menu button (bottom left of the phone next to home button) while the browser was opened; and choosing the brightness and color option from the list of menu options.

The phone shipped with a high level of power saving checked which is why the screen on the browser looked abysmal. I was using other browsers thinking there was a glitch.

I did the same thing...When you are in the section that the person just mentioned, scroll down further. I thought the list that was showing were the only options...there are more if you scroll down. Viola !!!

skennelly

Reaction score
You can also check in the settings menu from the home screen that the power saving features are disabled.

*Sent from my Galaxy to yours through tapatalk

drewjohn

Reaction score
Not with mine...I had is disabled from the setting screen, but the browser kept going dim. I had to go into the browser settings to uncheck it from there. Just letting others know that you may have to go to more than one spot to change it.

zebra_d

Reaction score
Brightness settings are further down the menu

My screen was so dim, I didn't notice the menu was scrollable. Further down there are settings for Brightness and colours!