Help htc rezound soft keys issue!!

Natandroid

Reaction score
My phone, out of nowhere, the soft keys no longer light up, and i have tried rebooting it and it still doesn't work. Please help!! Htc rezound.

RezoundHound

Reaction score
Do you have a screen protector on your phone? If so, check to see if it covers the sensor up top. Some of them do, and some have a cut-out for it. There is a hidden sensor just above the left peak of the check mark next to "Verizon".

Sent from my HTC Rezound

Last edited:

corki2

Reaction score
My phone, out of nowhere, the soft keys no longer light up, and i have tried rebooting it and it still doesn't work. Please help!! Htc rezound.

Sorry if you already knew this, but the Rezound lights go on and off according to what lighting conditions are present. If you are in a well lit room, they will stay off. Cover the top half of your phone with your hand and see if they come on in a couple of secs.

OP
N

Natandroid

Reaction score
Do you have a screen protector on your phone? If so, check to see if it covers the sensor up top. Some of them do, and some have a cut-out for it. There is a hidden sensor just above the left peak of the check mark next to "Verizon".

Sent from my HTC Rezound

Sorry if you already knew this, but the Rezound lights go on and off according to what lighting conditions are present. If you are in a well lit room, they will stay off. Cover the top half of your phone with your hand and see if they come on in a couple of secs.

thanks for the help it worked i fixed my screen protector and i didnt kno the trick about covering the sensor,thanks to the both of you for ur help:)