Help me find this ringtone

dreamerman

Reaction score
Back in the old days I used to like a particular ringtone on my Motorola MicroTAC 8200/8700 and later Motorola StarTAC. Never occurred to me to somehow keep the ringtone and I have been passively looking for it ever since. Was watching a video and suddenly I hear it again and managed to snip it using my smartphone. Can anyone tell me how I can get a proper/decent mp3 file of this ringtone? Thanks.

Attachments

• 2014-02-08-23_09_20.zip
    61.7 KB · Views: 448

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I didn't try to play it, so I do not specifically know what you are looking for. I have tons of ring tones and notification sounds I have found on Soundboard. Sometimes you can find the older phone tones by searching the phone. If not try Goggling the phone ring tone.

sherri

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is such a small clip, it isn't clear. Do you know the name of it?

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

OP
D

dreamerman

Reaction score
This is such a small clip, it isn't clear. Do you know the name of it?

Managed to find a Motorola G520 on youtube and the name of the tone is High Tone. Took a snip of the tone in attached file. Now searching for stock ringtone. Wish me luck.

Attachments

• Motorola G520 High Tone.zip
    21.8 KB · Views: 310

Julies232

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung
Hi, you mean that you can only hear the ringtone on your smartphone? Try to use an audio detector program to find the song.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hi, you mean that you can only hear the ringtone on your smartphone? Try to use an audio detector program to find the song.

Hi new member and welcome to our forum. Just a quick question... Are you aware that you are responding to a question that was posted in February (10 months ago), and that since February you are the only new post in that thread? In fact, that member was last seen online March 20, 2014. I would think they either found it or gave up a long time ago.

You may wish to consider if the thread you are replying to is current or defunct before replying.