Hyperion Battery

Lady_DroidX

Reaction score
Did i do something wrong when i got this battery because day one i only got 9 hours out of it. I used my charger that came with my phone and let it charge for 13 hours before using it. I talk on the phone pretty much all of the day and games but i would think i would get way more then 9 hours from a battery like this. I only got this because people was saying they got 2 to 3 days heavy play on this battery so i hope i did not waste money for no reason and just did something wrong.

You may have a defective unit, I'd contact Hyperion if I were you and see if they can resolve the issue.

I just sent them an email i just was shocked that i only got 9 hours from it when others was getting 40 and up in the first cycle.

They told me to do the drain the battery for the 4 to 5 cycles but im already on my second one and still about an hour better. Whats going on is it because im on my phone for most of the day. Like i talk alot but maybe 7 or 8 hours on the phone and im not seeing no where near what ever one is talking about with this battery. I have three more cycles after this hopefully i see something.

Back