I need help please, to recover the system.

cygnus56

Reaction score
I have brick the phone, I can not update by the RDS lite because it has low battery is not recharged by the brick, I can only access the stock recovery is possible to install an update.zip from this recovery? cwm or recovery?

my problem that I gave start formatting system, an error by cwm recovery.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I have brick the phone, I can not update by the RDS lite because it has low battery is not recharged by the brick, I can only access the stock recovery is possible to install an update.zip from this recovery? cwm or recovery?

my problem that I gave start formatting system, an error by cwm recovery.

You should be able to power reset the phone and then charge it. Start by pressing and holding both the power button and down volume button at the same time. Continue holding until the phone shuts off completely. Then plug in the power adapter and let the phone wake up. It will look initially like it's going to fully boot, but it will stop and instead show a large battery icon in the middle of the screen with a volume of imitated liquid to represent the charge level, along with a percentage number. Let it charge fully with this method. Once charged, press the power button to get the display turned on (the battery icon showing 100%) and then press and hold the power button for about 10-15 seconds until it begins the fully reboot.

Now you should be able to RDS the ROM using the FastBoot ROM (google RAZR FastBoot).

Good luck! :)

Kimo91

Reaction score
No need to Google fast boot cause its available in the xda developers website. I downloaded it to my computer yesterday and today I have to download RSD lite 5.6 today

Sent from my Rooted and Safestrapped Moto DROID RAZR