If you pull the lte sim out will it be 3g?

compwrench

Reaction score
I will be leaving vzw as soon as contract is up maybe sooner since they dropped my unlimited to 2g for a change that was not a mandatory new contract change. and didn't tell me in advance. i have made this change before since the banishment of unlimited but this time they boned me. i will be going to a prepaid plan elsewhere. i have my og droid but wouldn't mind going 3g with my bionic. thanks

donzz

Reaction score
I already called them to cancel and they told me I had to call back on the day after my contract expires. I couldn't have them cancel it that far in advance. (September) I tried!

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will be leaving vzw as soon as contract is up maybe sooner since they dropped my unlimited to 2g for a change that was not a mandatory new contract change. and didn't tell me in advance. i have made this change before since the banishment of unlimited but this time they boned me. i will be going to a prepaid plan elsewhere. i have my og droid but wouldn't mind going 3g with my bionic. thanks

No, if you remove the sim from LTE devices they don't work. The sim card is part of your ESN.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

OP
compwrench

compwrench

Reaction score
Thanks

I was afraid of that. back to the OG Droid. Thanks again.