I'm checking interest in a theme (screenshots inside)

:facepalm:

So any more opinions on this theme? Gonna get crackin on it again :D

:facepalm:

So any more opinions on this theme? Gonna get crackin on it again :D

Was taking another look and I think if you can add some "depth" to the buttons by adding highlights or a fake reflection to make them look 3d....not sure if that makes sense, but I'll see if I can find an example for you...

if you use a color gradient on the buttons with kind of a shine of light along the length of each button it gives the impression that the button isn't flat, but is rounded....I'll see if I can link to an example...

still like the colors though...:)

HERE'S A QUICK EXAMPLE OF WHAT I'M TRYING TO DESCRIBE...SOME OF THE WIDGETS AND BUTTONS USE A GRADIENT AND LIGHT TO GIVE A 3D CURVED EFFECT...http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/57629-red-glass-theme-ud-froyo-extreme.html

NOT SURE IF THAT IS THE DIRECTION YOU ARE WANTING TO GO, BUT JUST A SUGGESTION FOR YOUR NEW THEME...

Yes, yes, yes... a light theme! I was just thinking about the fact that there aren't any predominately light themes available. It is much easier to see things on a light background. I recently switched to a white background, and I see things so much better in the sunlight now.

Cool....thanks for the interest....I should have something decent for you guys soon....

Yes actually...I put it on hold as I've been working on my other theme and started one for my wife's X.

I like it. Kinda has a stock theme feel to it, but in red. IMHO, this is how it should've looked out of the box.

I like it. Kinda has a stock theme feel to it, but in red. IMHO, this is how it should've looked out of the box.
Preciate it...thanks.

Love that clean, white and minimal is making a comeback. Nice theme, can't wait to try it out.

Back