Import private iCal feed to Google Calendar?

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm posting this in the S4 section because that's what I have - but this is really more of a generic Google Calendar question.

Our new CRM software at work allows us to subscribe to a read-only iCal feed, though it's password protected with our CRM log-in info. In our iPad I can add it with the URL / login / password and it works perfect and is very handy to have in one place. I can't seem to figure out a way to add this into my Google Calendar though... maybe there isn't, but I figured it was worth asking! Or maybe there's an app that'll sync with my Google Calendar and also allow me to add that feed?

TIA...

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would think the IT personnel would be able to tell you if it was compatible with Google calendar. As far as a calendar that syncs with Google I use Jorte. It let's you select which calendars to display and even offers the option of color coding each "feed" if you will.

Thanks, I'll check that out. I shot them an email when I posted this, but I think it's simply going to require a calendar app that allows you to tie a password to the feed for it to work.

harrellj

Reaction score
Did you try adding the iCal link on the web-based Google Calendar? It has more features than the app does.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you try adding the iCal link on the web-based Google Calendar? It has more features than the app does.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Yeah - and according to tech support I'm supposed to be able to do that - it's simply not working, though. I'm thinking it's on their end because my kids' school calendar (also an ical feed) loads up just fine and is also private.