Inductive back on its way

wcjeep

Reaction score
Tried the Tylt insert for our S5's. It created a lot of heat. The Tylt charged 1% in 15 minutes. Ordered the Samsung back from Amazon for the wife's White phone. As mentioned previously the official back is thicker. The official back creates very minor heat. Per comments I found on Amazon the Belkin Air Protect from Best Buy does fit with the Samsung charging back.

Ordered the black cover for my phone from Amazon with 3 - 6 week wait on Saturday. Just received shipping confirmation. Should be here Wednesday. I tried two local Verizon stores. They were not able to order.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
What do you think of the wireless charger? What base are you using? I want one of these for the end table when I am just sitting around watching TV

OP
wcjeep

wcjeep

Reaction score
I have 3 LG wc300 wireless charge bases for the house and 1 at wife's work. I have a car based no brand unit in my work vehicle from Amazon.

I like the LG units. They come with their own wall plug. They do not beep. Its either a subdued yellow light or blinking green. No buzzing. No sound. They will charge through an Otterbox Defender or Lifeproof. Charging is focused. Phone should be placed just right.

Bought mine from Verizon. They occasionally go on sale at DailySteals. Com. Charging is slower than a hard line.