[INFO] What does your SteelDroid Look Like?

Warglock

Reaction score
Here's a shot of mine. Just stock SD3 with Digital Clock Widget. Background is a fan art of Mass Effect 3's Commander Shepard.

*UPDATE* I saw some impressive screens of ADW with the ICS theme and got that. Looks much cleaner and runs much faster.

Where did you get that ICS themed Google Music widget? That's way better than the stock one on ADW ICS Theme.

Attachments

• shot_000002.png
    shot_000002.png
    276.9 KB · Views: 345

GreenSnow

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1321311259364.png

This weeks screenshot, SD3, go launcher ex w/custom icons

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
ResizedImage_1325637704428.jpgResizedImage_1325637682628.jpg
Rocking Synergy Theme & Custom WidgetLocker on Steel Droid v4.5 :)

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
Im honestly shocked. lol I never expected my ROM to be this popular. Im seeing some of the ways everyone has themed SD, and its amazing. Thanks for all your support. More, improved, and better things have yet to come. Dont worry!

I am starting a small collaboration, starting with another member here, yay Yonner!, to get the next set of releases even more pumped. Theming a bit, thanks to user requests, and even more speed and functionality! v5.0 will be an amazing release. But of course, I need to leave time to support my Droid 1 guys! :hail:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Im honestly shocked. lol I never expected my ROM to be this popular. Im seeing some of the ways everyone has themed SD, and its amazing. Thanks for all your support. More, improved, and better things have yet to come. Dont worry!

I am starting a small collaboration, starting with another member here, yay Yonner!, to get the next set of releases even more pumped. Theming a bit, thanks to user requests, and even more speed and functionality! v5.0 will be an amazing release. But of course, I need to leave time to support my Droid 1 guys! :hail:

Never doubted you man!!!
I remember you asking if it was worth it to keep going a long time ago. I am pleased you kept at it. This is one of the smoothest and most stable ROMs I've ran. Keep up the good work!!

"Stay classy Interwebz"

kanundrum

Reaction score
Here's a shot of mine. Just stock SD3 with Digital Clock Widget. Background is a fan art of Mass Effect 3's Commander Shepard.

*UPDATE* I saw some impressive screens of ADW with the ICS theme and got that. Looks much cleaner and runs much faster.

Where did you get that ICS themed Google Music widget? That's way better than the stock one on ADW ICS Theme.

Do you have a link to how we can get that the ADW launcher with ICS theme ? Also maybe a better lock screen ?