Internal Phone Memory Recovery without a screen?

SalsaShark

Reaction score
Alright so last night I got into a drunken brawl with my phone in my pocket, at some point I got hit dead square in the back of the phone and the actual screen is cracked, not the layer of glass on top. So the screen is completely blank and unusable. Theres still some life in it however, my notification light is still blinking and the power button lights up the bottom 4 buttons. This would be my 4th phone within the past year and I'm tired of having to download all new music and such every time I get a replacement or new phone. I called the motorola hotline and talked to an outsourced and most likely underpaid man from the middle east, he told me that there is no possible way to transfer the internal phone memory to an SD card without using the phone, but I don't really believe him. So I'm curious as to see if there is any possibly way of getting the phone memory out of there. Im thinking I'll let the battery run itself out, and plug in the phone to my comp when its finally dead, but would it run in USB mode? Also would the phone memory even show up if it does? I figure theres gotta be some way to access it through a computer or some other means, ANY help or suggestions would be highly appreciated.

-Jake

Death4U

Reaction score
You should be able to just plug it in using usb on your computer a wait a min both internal and external cards show up. From there copy and paste as you desire. :)