Larger battery and rugged case?

mikeb33

Reaction score
I want some sort of larger battery and I need a rugged case since I am a contractor and it can take a beatin'. I haven't seen a case that claims it hold larger batteries. What do the guys with aftermarket batteries do for a case?

jatyro91

Reaction score
Not sure about the batteries that need a larger case, but Seidio does have the 1750 mAh Extended Life battery that doesn't require a larger back.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just got my Seidio Innocase II, man what a fantastic case, for the protection it offers it is one sleek looking case, best on the market bar none, in regards to the battery, the one that comes with the phone is just fine, and lasts me all day, just go to the app store and get Task killer, it works like a charm, you pretty much chose what apps should not be running while your phone is on standby, and you will be good for the whole day, now if you use it like it's your mobile laptop, then no battery out there will help you out, all smart-phones burn up battery power while being used extensively "you are pretty much carrying a mini laptop in your pocket or belt clip", before I installed task killer my phone would not make it through the day, it's all those programs that are always doing some type of work that kill the battery, even when you are not using it.

Last edited: