Liquid Gingerbread! please HELP

iPood

Reaction score
i need some step by step instructions for installing this.

what apps you use to install and will i have to buy any apps to install.

thank you

Dfit18

Reaction score
you will not have to buy any apps to install roms. i would suggest going over to the liquid page and their are probably step by step instructions. but here is a quick run down on how to (I) flash roms. you will need to be rooted if you are not already 1. need the droid 2 bootstrap application 2. the rom file you are looking to flash, your case liquid. 3. plug your phone in your computer and put the rom file (liquid) on your sd card. 4. using the droid 2 bootstrap, boot into recovery, you can use rom manger if you have that as well. 5. wipe data and cache, this is important and failing to do so will result in brick/bootloop of your phone and you will then need to sbf, but lets not go down that road, i would also suggest wiping dalvick cache as well under advanced settings. 6. go to choose file to install in recovery and locate the liquid rom file.....open it. if done correctly it will begin to install the rom. 7. once finished reboot phone and wait. normally it will take longer to boot on the first reboot but you should be in the clear. pull the battery if it is taking awhile and try again.

this goes with out saying that flashing roms is at your own risk and you should make a nanroid back up before doing any of the above, good luck.

OP
iPood

iPood

Reaction score
my zip file never would install. kept saying either (bad) when i didn't have the verify or aborted when i did.

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
try redownloading zip from liquid page