Losing progress on Angry Birds and Alchemy

mikecolorama

Reaction score
i want 6.x but i don't want to have to wipe coming from 5.1. i've gotten pretty far on Angry Birds and Alchemy and don't want to lose my progress. if i back up with Titanium, will this save my progress.

fox_dye

Reaction score
Sure will. Just make sure when you restore your apps you only do apps and NOT system.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My Droid started acting up on me and I had to go to stock and master reset before returning my defective Droid. I was in the 7th level, just got the birds that are like a boomerang. Got the replacement phone on Friday and since I didn't have a fresh backup on my SD card I have to start over.....grrrrr.

gwhiz377

Reaction score
Just make a backup with Titanium Pro. Make sure you back up data. Once you're done flashing over to the new rom and have all your apps, just go into Titanium, then the angry birds backup, hit restore, then it'll ask what you want to restore. Just hit "Data only". Unless of course the apps themselves don't automatically download, then just do App+Data.

OP
mikecolorama

mikecolorama

Reaction score
Just make a backup with Titanium Pro. Make sure you back up data. Once you're done flashing over to the new rom and have all your apps, just go into Titanium, then the angry birds backup, hit restore, then it'll ask what you want to restore. Just hit "Data only". Unless of course the apps themselves don't automatically download, then just do App+Data.
do i have to have the Pro version. i only have the free one.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
do i have to have the Pro version.
No the free version is fine - just hit settings run batch operation - back up all user data and apps

I recently flashed a new ROM and Titanium saved all of my Angry Birds progress :happy:

ballisticn8

Reaction score
i accidentally forgot to update my titanium backups recently switching from cyanogen 6 to miui 5, went to open the app and bam, was at level 1 all over again. backed up miui, wiped, restored cm6, backup the data for angry birds, wiped, restored miui, then opened titanium and restored the data for angry birds, lmao.

megawatz

Reaction score
you could also use bkapps by ChevyNo1. I use that all the time and it works well. Don't have to go through the process of installing each app individually.

OP
mikecolorama

mikecolorama

Reaction score
you could also use bkapps by ChevyNo1. I use that all the time and it works well. Don't have to go through the process of installing each app individually.
i've never used it. what are the advantages of it besides not having to install them individually? can you use it if you don't use his ROM?