Message +

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I've turned off all of my vibrate options and since my FDR my phone vibrates when I select a text to respond to..I've looked high and low and in advanced options in the app...got it all shut off..then I pick it up off the charger and it does it again .. I'm about to bounce it off the wall a few times..I had this problem before..and an FDR solved it...deleted and reinstalled the app and it's still doing it...or maybe they added a vibrate option in on this last update and I can't find it??

Is it some sort of an alert telling you you have a text waiting when you pick the phone up or something once you are in the app?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Is it some sort of an alert telling you you have a text waiting when you pick the phone up or something once you are in the app?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You know after reading this, I had to check. Yup in the Message+ app I get brief vibration when I choose a message to read and/or hit the back button after reading messages.

I can't find any controls for it either

Mine does it too both with haptic feedback turned off in the main parts of the phone, and vibrate turned off within message +.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Good point. Main settings haptic was still turned on. But just like Jonny I still got those good vibrations in Message + when I turned it off.

P.S - I'm on the original Turbo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So it's something that's happened when they updated the app...son of a ....ugh .why can't they leave stuff the hell alone?? Ya don't see me keying their cars still...I grew up..why can't they...lmao..just kidding folks...I sugared their tanks .I'd never scratch paint..lol

Reactions: cr6
Sand in the intake manifold works too.

Back