Messaging & Email apps

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
Anyone here using one of the stock messaging apps. Wondering if there is a great advantage between Messaging, and Messaging+? Also, is there a way to get the stock email app to delete all emails on the server, as well as the phone? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.:p

I use google messenger, gmail (hotmail and gmail) and outlook (office 365) apps. I used to use cloud magic for my outlook.com and 365 accounts but I switched up when I had to start using a Droid Turbo 2 when my LG G3 died. Not sure if it has the option that you wanted but you can give it a try. I never really trusted verizon apps to give me a solid experience but I hear the messenger+ is ok. I have my stock email app disabled and never used it so I am not sure about the settings, but what email are you trying to use with it and how is it setup? That generally dictates which way its all setup.

I use google messenger, gmail (hotmail and gmail) and outlook (office 365) apps. I used to use cloud magic for my outlook.com and 365 accounts but I switched up when I had to start using a Droid Turbo 2 when my LG G3 died. Not sure if it has the option that you wanted but you can give it a try. I never really trusted verizon apps to give me a solid experience but I hear the messenger+ is ok. I have my stock email app disabled and never used it so I am not sure about the settings, but what email are you trying to use with it and how is it setup? That generally dictates which way its all setup.

Couldn't get the stock email app to delete on the server, so i went with BlueMail app. It's all good now. Thanks for the reply.:p

Back