Minor Issue with Gallery (Blur OR AOSP) GB v5

pkbest

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Quick question pertaining to Gingerbread V.5 gallery. When i want to share a picture via tweetdeck, or gmail, i noticed that in the Blur Gallery, if I hit the share icon, it says share via and then says No applications can perform this action.

Any ideas? this is the ONE thing that I cannot do with Liberty GB.. and its a feature I use quite often.

Replying here or @airforcegeek on twitter would be appreciated. I've tried installing the social networking and other things part of the Liberty Customizer but that didnt help... :(

Regards,

Patrick

kilahimm

Reaction score
I think I read another thread reporting this same issue with the Blur gallery. I believe the only suggestion for the time being was to try using the 3d AOSP gallery which has been confirmed as working. I'll try reinstalling the blur gallery on my device to confirm whether or not I can replicate for you.

OP
pkbest

pkbest

Reaction score
I think I read another thread reporting this same issue with the Blur gallery. I believe the only suggestion for the time being was to try using the 3d AOSP gallery which has been confirmed as working. I'll try reinstalling the blur gallery on my device to confirm whether or not I can replicate for you.

hmm.. i was thinking that the 3D AOSP didnt work either but i can try...

OP
pkbest

pkbest

Reaction score
AOSP is working.. thanks for the tip! Proof once more that AOSP > Blur..

Last edited:

kilahimm

Reaction score
Glad to hear it's working, I can confirm that Blur didn't give me those options either.