Missing my baby!

wlemammoth

Reaction score
Sent my xoom in this morning for the 4g upgrade, and I'm already missing her. I hope the upgrade is worth it, it was already pretty fast but I guess faster is better. Stuck with my MSI netbook and my desktop until it gets back, I should have waited for the Nexus to drop before I sent it in. Hindsight. Well everyone, how long did your upgrades take?

They better not scratch it!

flyer05

Reaction score
6 days for me. Just be prepared for the loss of battery life.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol, pre xoom you must have been tortured. I really feel for you though, my niece plays on the xoom.... without that im the object of her attention. which can be quite a handful.

OP
W

wlemammoth

Reaction score
I always had an empty feeling in my life until I met my xoom, and then that hole was filled with androidy goodness. :)

My daughter loves playing androidify and zoodles, I think she misses it as much as me.

cloudman7

Reaction score
I ordered mine by calling Verizon and they gave me a great deal a 4G ready xoom with sim card cover case with built in Bluetooth keyboard and screen protectors and next day delivery for 286.00. This thing is awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

OP
W

wlemammoth

Reaction score
That is a sweet deal, mine cost over $500 and the bastards didn't give me a case! :happy3: Still worth it though!

cloudman7

Reaction score
Here is the proof they said that tell a friend or family member for the same deal.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1323572206897.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1323572206897.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 3,166

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
A week here too... But I too noticed a major hit on battery life... But I jusT run it w wifi ...now...
Still, better to have it and not need it, etc...
Your Baby will be back soon :)

Living on the edge!