Motorola Xoom Applications Folder

Huerorubio

Reaction score
Is it possible to create a folder to show on any of the home screens where you can collect various applications (e.g., all games, for example)? If so, how do you do this? Thanks in advance.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
You can make a folder.

I know there's a folder that contains the stock homescreens.

Just plug it into your computer and treat it like a usb drive. Can drag and drop files, make folders, delete, etc.

OP
H

Huerorubio

Reaction score
dezymond -- thanks for the response. I suppose I'm still an idiot. I accessed the internal storage of the Xoom throught the USB, and created a Games folder on the Xoom. It worried me some that the pre-existing folders (Alarms, DCIM, Movies, Music, etc.) contained files, but did not appear on any of the screens of the tablet. Sure enough, when I disconnected the Xoom, neither the created Games folder, nor any of the pre-existing folders, appeared anywhere for me to access them. I assume they are all there somewhere, but I can't seem to find them, and therefore make them visible on any of the five "home screens". Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

pistacio

Reaction score
Search for "Apps Organizer" in the market. Its exactly what your looking for.....

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

tituswife

Reaction score
Search for "Apps Organizer" in the market. Its exactly what your looking for.....

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Second that! I use it with SwipeApp.

Sent from my stock Thunderbolt

pistacio

Reaction score
Now with ICS, just drag your apps from the app drawer and place them on top of each other to create folders on your home screen.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums