My device charge 0 and never increasing.

Sefa Çiçekli

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)
Twitter
sefa_cicekli
Greetings, My phone’s battery died at the night and i put its charger to charge it.When I woke up in the morning the battery still showed as zero and whenever I tried to open it,it closes while I typing the sim card password.And nothing changed after trying it for some time.Then I tried some other methods from the internet such as formatting,CustomRom etc.I’ve tried them many times but nothing changed. Right now the phone is closed and the battery is zero.But it shows as if it is charging.Phone model is Galaxy A7 (2016) Can I anyone help me with it? (I believe the problem caused from software,because I keep it in charge for hours in recovery mod and phone’s power doesn’t end but it closes when I open it )

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Welcome to the Forum. It sounds like classic signs of battery failure. Your only option is probably a new battery (or a new phone depending on the cost of a new battery).

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

sjticoalu

Reaction score
That's nothing to do with the software, it's a hardware failure.
In most cases, very rare caused by the battery. It's very common caused by the charging circuit/board which can be replace on many kind and/ type of smartphones.

Sent from my SO-02H using Tapatalk