My milestone wont turn on

ageangel

Reaction score
Basically what the tittle says it,my milestone phone wont turn on.i already got it for a month now,but from the beginning the phone gave me problems,like ultra lag whereas my cousin milestone with same app like mine,are not laggy.And when i turn on my phone,and click the task killer,it says 18 app killed whereas,i did not open any of them,which my cousin does not encounter.
But now thats not the problem,just yesterday,i was downloading the update for the motorola milestone,and was just browsing the market,the phone jammed,no keys working,i waited for 15 mins,it remain the same,

so i decide to take out the battery and put it back in,but now the phone won't even turn on.I press the power button a long time,even pressing power+camera/x did not work for me.When i try to charge it,maybe bcause of battry,the white light on the side,did not light up,unless i took out the battery and plug in the charger,it will flash a split secondthen nothing.

The funny thing is that,when i put the battery in,sometimes the phone become hot at the back,like im using it for playing game or surfing fb.When i charge it,the back become hot too....been almost 1 day now..

don't know how to fix it,scared if i go to the shop,they wll ask to pay more money.another thing,i bought the phone from a starhub shop,or you can call it one of motorola partners,do i go back there,or go to motorola shops to aqsk for repair or solution cause it says go to the motorola shop.

iamdarren

Reaction score
Try this.

1 Take battery out.

2 put battery in. Hold up on direction pad and then turn on. Keep holding up

3 you should now be on the boot loader screen.

4 you may use rsd lite to flash a new sbf file.

5 hopefully you will have a working milestone again.

OP
A

ageangel

Reaction score
Try this.

1 Take battery out.

2 put battery in. Hold up on direction pad and then turn on. Keep holding up

3 you should now be on the boot loader screen.

4 you may use rsd lite to flash a new sbf file.

5 hopefully you will have a working milestone again.
It does not seems to work,screen remain blank..

iamdarren

Reaction score
Could try powering up while holding cam and power. Then when m appears hold volup and cam. U will get racovery menu.

Hope it works. U sure u got batt power?

OP
A

ageangel

Reaction score
Could try powering up while holding cam and power. Then when m appears hold volup and cam. U will get racovery menu.

Hope it works. U sure u got batt power?
I tried that too,pressing the button on the top and the button of the camera at the side rite??it did not work,for the battery,im not so sure..

iamdarren

Reaction score
You should contact motorola get it fixed free under warranty. And remember u didn't drop it ;)

OP
A

ageangel

Reaction score
The trouble is,my parents and sister who bought the phone for me did not told me they have not send in the warranty..so i have not post the warranty card..
But,i hope it can still be valid as last time,sony ericsson close one eye and said since i got the documents all in,i can still use the warranty..hahax,hope motorola too..lol