Need Help w/ Theme/Alarm

want a droid

Reaction score
I'm having some trouble with my alarm app since installing drayas galaxy s theme. I was wondering if anyone could provide a quick fix.

I feel like for some reason the alarm app is being killed in the background. I have 2 alarms set and the alarm icon is next to the time, but then after a bit of time the icon goes away. I go to the alarm app and both alarms are still checked on.

Could this just be a theme problem where the alarm icon goes away or what?

Thanks for any help.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
want a droid

want a droid

Reaction score
So I tested it and even though the alarm icon is not there and the alarm time on the lockscreen isn't there the alarm still goes off as scheduled.

Any idea how I can fix this or is this something draya would have to fix

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

ttlycnfuzd

Reaction score
I have noticed this as well, running Kangerade Blue for 2.4.5. I notice that even sometimes that the notification on the lock screen will randomly appear or disappear as well.... Not sure if this is due to the fact that Ang is using the Vanilla clock, and the themes use the blur clock or not, but both of them give the proper alarms....

ttlycnfuzd

Reaction score
Want... a little late, but I did figure this out... It has to do with certain roms and weather or not they have the blur alarm clock or the google desk clock. If you remove one or the other (which ever you prefer) your notification will come back. Just did this on mine - running Ang's 2.4.5 scbsvapro with Kangerade blue....