Need help!!!!

Frodo17

Reaction score
I have the Fascinate and it was rooted but for some weird reason i unrooted it awhile ago. Now i have the zip file for the froyo update but i can't flash my rom until i root it again. When i tried to reroot my phone it won't work. Ive tried z4root and one click root. i have superuser but that never went away from the first time i rooted my phone. i want to get froyo but i am having a lot of trouble is there anything i can do?

Rsswga

Reaction score
I have the Fascinate and it was rooted but for some weird reason i unrooted it awhile ago. Now i have the zip file for the froyo update but i can't flash my rom until i root it again. When i tried to reroot my phone it won't work. Ive tried z4root and one click root. i have superuser but that never went away from the first time i rooted my phone. i want to get froyo but i am having a lot of trouble is there anything i can do?

look under my thread i asked for help on yesterday and the day before
there are some links in there that will be helpful

OP
Frodo17

Frodo17

Reaction score
Odin doesn't work for me. I even tried to rename the zip file to update then went to recovery mode but that didn't work. it says that it could not verify signature.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
One click works Google it. If you can't find it pm me.

rockin froyo:
super clean 1.0
dark theme

btw, this was 8pen-ed.

Skynet11

Reaction score
Odin doesn't work for me. I even tried to rename the zip file to update then went to recovery mode but that didn't work. it says that it could not verify signature.

If you had the stock DL09 build on your phone when you unrooted, that would explain your difficulties with the one-click and z4 root methods, as Verizon designed the DL09 release to be resistant to these rooting methods.

In any case, try the solution posted here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=942021

This should help.

Another Fascinating post by my DroidForums App