Nexus 6 is 'Coming Soon' on Verizon's Website

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't know whether to say "about time" or think that any and everybody who wanted a Verizon Nexus 6 already found away to get a nexus 6 through Google or one of the other carriers. People have moved on from 2014 they are now waiting to see the S5 and M9.
You meant to say the S6.

PBarn

Reaction score
Unless VZW tweaks the internals (I sincerely hope they don't, but then again it's VZW), I'm not worried about their bloatware that's nearly guaranteed to be on there. One of the requirements for a Nexus is ability to have root access right? Therefore, no problems.

Last edited:

Primevyl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC Yin
I don't know Verizon did a great job of tinkering with Motorola Razr...and that's the last good example I can recall

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's a 6 month old phone by the time they release it on VZW. It better have a reduced price to compensate for that. The phone market moves so fast, 6 months is an entire product cycle...

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Verizon did this on purpose "the delay".
Oh yes... They needed to push that turbo as long as possible.. If it's not a Droid Verizon exclusive they don't care about a Nexus which is universal phone... Always been the case with them...

Tap'd by Big 6

Last edited:

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Loving my Nexus 6 on the Verizon network. Ordered direct from Motorola, had nano sim card activated for my S4, and I've been rocking ever since. Oh, ............ and no Verizon logo.;)

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Loving my Nexus 6 on the Verizon network. Ordered direct from Motorola, had nano sim card activated for my S4, and I've been toxin l rocking ever since. Oh, ............ and no Verizon logo.;)
I love this phone... That's the way to go

Tap'd by Big 6