Nexus chargers

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Can I use my DX chargers on my Nexus ?

Thanks
Joe

So far my Gnex is showing absolutely none of the Motorola madness of not liking other chargers. I've used the chargers from my Droid 1 and Bionic with no adverse effects. I've also used a really cheap generic car charger and it worked too.

Good luck.

thesandman00

Reaction score
So far my Gnex is showing absolutely none of the Motorola madness of not liking other chargers. I've used the chargers from my Droid 1 and Bionic with no adverse effects. I've also used a really cheap generic car charger and it worked too.

Good luck.

Good to hear. I've been paranoid ever since the first time that I used a D-Incredible charger to charge the OG and having the phone wig out completely.

theherodied

Reaction score
I had issues with my droid x charger only charging my gnex to about 90%. The charger that came with the phone charges it to 100% no problem. I'll have to try the rest of the chargers I have and see how they work.

azules9780

Reaction score
I have an after market car charger that actually seems to be of higher quality than any other and it will not work with my nexus.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Josefius

Reaction score

Caligula2008

Reaction score
I had so many chargers left over from d1 that I never even tried out the actual nexus charger for weeks. No issues whatsoever and charged the full 100%.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums