People with battery chargers a question...

With these chargers & battery the charge is not accurate & cant be determined. Oem battery & chargers are accurate.

Sent from DROiDx using DROiDforumsAPP

With these chargers & battery the charge is not accurate & cant be determined. Oem battery & chargers are accurate.

Is there an OEM charger that is similar to the one pictured? For an out of phone battery?

Currently from what iknow/seen Verizon hasnt made one. They only have the Car charger/Gps Mount/Multimedia Dock/ & Extended battery.

the above described scenario does not reflect my experience. I ordered one of these many moons ago on ebay with two spare batteries. The batteries are junk, lasting only about 3 hours. Or, roughly the time it takes to charge the sister aftermarket battery. :)

Charge time for the oem battery in this charger is roughly the same 3 hours. but, usage time is my normal 6+ hours on the oem battery.

YMMV,
bear

Thats why you stick with Verizon battery because its oem not aftermarket. Oem are accurate aftermarket is not. I just rephrase what isaid in the first reply so someone understands.

[/quote] the above described scenario does not reflect my experience. I ordered one of these many moons ago on ebay with two spare batteries. The batteries are junk, lasting only about 3 hours. Or, roughly the time it takes to charge the sister aftermarket battery. :)

Charge time for the oem battery in this charger is roughly the same 3 hours. but, usage time is my normal 6+ hours on the oem battery.

YMMV,
bear[/QUOTE]

Back