Phone sending multiple copies of the same email

amsmith84

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that their phone sends out multiple copies of the same email? Any ideas on a fix? It is making me look silly that I keep sending the same message 2 and 3 times.

Thanks,

shustring4

Reaction score
I had the same problem with my incredible when i forwarded pix to some folks, including myself. i'm new to smart phones so i don't know all the ins and outs of it, but when i checked on my pc for the emails i'd sent from my droid, there were soooo many multiples sent i couldn't even count them all. one person i sent a pic to received it 4 times. the next day my droid kept rebooting all day - couldn't get it out of reboot mode, until the battery died. i took it back to where i got it, they called tech help, and no one knew what was up with it. i got a replacement so we'll see how it goes. but i'm wondering if this could've been a virus? and did i pass the virus on to whoever i sent pix to?

joem1481

Reaction score
It started happening to me today. I have a droid 1 and updated it to 2.2 with OTA update. Now I am getting people emailing me back saying stop telling me the same thing over and over but I do not know why it is doing it.