Phone will not make/receive phone calls.

SpartanA24

Reaction score
Basic info:
Phone: HTC Droid Incredible
ROM: CM7, MUIU
Baseband: 2.15.00.07.28
Kernel: 2.6.37.6-cyanogenmod+jistone@folkvangr #3

Before I begin, I need to mention that before any of this started happening, I had just replaced my broken screen with a new one (the whole assembly, screen and bezel, not just the screen) purchased from Amazon.

Basically, whenever I go to make a phone call, or answer a call, the same thing happens. The phone turns dark, vibrates once, and then I can't use my phone until I pull the battery and turn it back on. The phone actually makes the call, and the person on the other line can hear me, but I can't hear them. I've installed 2 different ROMs, CM7 and MUIU and neither of those fixed the issue. It definitely seems like a hardware issue, but I have no clue if it's fixable.

If anyone has some insight into this little pickle I've found my self in, I'd really appreciate the help.
Thanks!

I have a duplicate of your problem but haven't found anything to fix it or even troubleshoot the problem. I noticed that there was a reply to your post before saying it may be a speaker issue. That post seems to have disappeared. Have you fixed your problem yet?

Back