Photos No Longer Recieved in Text Messages!

dand100

Reaction score
I am no longer able to receive pictures sent through text messages. It will say "Downloading".... for a while... then a message stating "Generic network failure". This seems to have happened all of a sudden, and it doesn't matter who is sending the message. Is there a setting that I may have changed unintentionally? Could it be a virus? ... Thanks for any help ya'll can give!
I have an HTC Incredible I.
I have the new update
Software Number: 4.08.605.2
Android Version 2.3.4
HTC launcher and Launcher Pro
-Dan

Update.... I can't send pictures either! Come on guys, any help? On YouTube, other phone fix this issue by going to "access points", but I don't know how to do that on this phone.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

This isn't really much help, but I had the same issue on my Droid 1 for a while. It was finally fixed when I did a factory wipe and flashed a new ROM...

Does anyone else have any ideas? I discovered that it is not receiving group texts, or sending and receiving pictures. Verizon just tells me to do a factory reset?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Well, I did receive a couple of photos with a text message. I can see them, but could not find an option that would allow me to either download the picture files, or to forward the message to an e-mail account where I could download them.
Any ideas?

Back