Pixel 7a

Danny0311

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7a
Are there any pixel 7a users out there? If there are, how about some user feedback. Thanks.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I don't have a 7a but one of my employees does. He is a first time Pixel owner and loves the phone. It's fast, smooth, has all the cool Pixel features and a great camera. He said he & his wife could not believe how great the camera is. Google really packed a lot of high end features in a mid-range phone with the 7a.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Danny0311

Danny0311

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7a
So far, it's all good. I'm waiting to see what Android 14 will bring to the Pixel 7a.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Yes, it shouldn't be too much longer. Android 14 is right around the corner. I hope we get some nice improvements

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
So far, it's all good. I'm waiting to see what Android 14 will bring to the Pixel 7a.
The most notable difference I have seen in 14 so far is the new style Wallpaper Picker, new cinematic wallpaper and emoji wallpaper. There are other new features but mostly behind the scenes stuff

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
The most notable difference I have seen in 14 so far is the new style Wallpaper Picker, new cinematic wallpaper and emoji wallpaper. There are other new features but mostly behind the scenes stuff

I have cinematic wallpaper which is pretty cool on my Pixel fold.. I'm still running 13 though

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I have cinematic wallpaper which is pretty cool on my Pixel fold.. I'm still running 13 though
I realized after posting that comment that the new wallpaper stuff was released with the June feature drop. I have been in Beta a while so it's hard to remember what came with beta and what did not. My bad. Then I have not really seen any visual difference with 14 so far.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I realized after posting that comment that the new wallpaper stuff was released with the June feature drop. I have been in Beta a while so it's hard to remember what came with beta and what did not. My bad. Then I have not really seen any visual difference with 14 so far.

I'd like to see some new stuff from Google ... It seems kind of bland from what I'm hearing then...

OP
Danny0311

Danny0311

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7a
This is why rooting is still a valuable tool. Like Burger King says..."Have it your way".