Random loss of signal

Papasmurf

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced this? I will be streaming music or something and then I go from 4 bars to the x for 2 seconds and then is comes right back. No big deal but it tends to happen often at the wrong times and it gets annoying. thanks!

darkmatter

Reaction score
I'm getting the same thing. sometimes it'll even X out. not sure if its actually losing signal, or thats just what its showing.

I'm on 1.1 (as thats what rom manager gave me) trying to run the updater. Its been an hour or so and its still saying to be patient. Is it normal for the updater to take so long?

Edit

nevermind. I got tired of waiting for it, so I just home buttoned out. went back in and it was updated to 1.3, it just never came out of the updating window thing.

Last edited:

listenman20

Reaction score
I'm getting the same thing. sometimes it'll even X out. not sure if its actually losing signal, or thats just what its showing.

I'm on 1.1 (as thats what rom manager gave me) trying to run the updater. Its been an hour or so and its still saying to be patient. Is it normal for the updater to take so long?

the updater would only take that long to load a full rom on 1x signal....lol...but you can't go from 1.1 to 1.3 thru the updater. if you're on 1.1 you need to go into additional apps in sourcery settings and do fix 2. it will take you straight to 1.3. then you'll have more themes to choose from...and who knows maybe it will make your signal better...mine's always been fine. all else fails ya might wanna try a *228 opt 2.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea my signal never drops it's always great but yea do fix 2 to get there 2.0 has a much improved updater u guys will be impressed I think

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Ok i have never really had a problem either. but

have seen drops at times nothing that affected. But i did read that people were seeing better 3g connectivity with 2.2.2. and after 10-12 hours of straight porting 2.0 is almost completely restored after started from scratch with 2.2.2 source.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Eagle
Thanks for putting all the extra effort into redo with 2.2.2.
One can only assume it will just make 2.0 even better than even what you expected.
So excited.
And I just can't hide it
Whoa whoa

bpowellAU

Reaction score
I get the same thing sometimes. Usually no biggie but can sometimes be frustrating. Small price to pay to have such a well put together rom

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App