RAW Android phone memory card

Manda662

Reaction score
Android phone memory card is shown as “RAW file system” on computer and all stored photos cannot be access there. But, I need to copy them all out for backing up. Do you have any idea for me to fix this? I need your help to back up my Android phone card photos! Thank you very much!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome to the Forum.

Yu will need to provide additional information.

What phone do you have?
Did this start recently or has it always been this way?
Have you checked your camera settings? Are they set to RAW?

Cecilia572

Reaction score
OK! RAW file system problem is not as serious as you think. It can be easily fixed by re-formatting.
But, in your case, for the precious photos, you’d better rescue them back before formatting.
Just insert this memory card to computer and rescue all your photos back with a data recovery tool. There are many similar data recovery tools online, like Recuva, 4Card Recovery, iCare Data Recovery and more. Just select one carefully.
Also learn a lesson to back up everything important well.

Lyndon563

Reaction score
Have you rescued all your Android phone memory card photos?
If not yet, my experiences may help you. In fact, my camera memory card has ever had the same RAW file system problem and my taken photos also cannot be accessed. But, after searching many similar problems online, have rescued all my wanted data back with some data recovery software, like PhotoRec, 4Card Recovery, Recuva and more.
So, in your case, data recovery software can be your chance, too.
In the future, get accustomed to make data backups all the times.