Razr max hd bricked. Please help

Zgil86

Reaction score
So I have a razr maxx hdxt926. I tried to root the phone by using the Droid Razr utility. Since then, I cannot even turn the phone ON to get into Boot load option. The phone seems completely dead. When I plug the phone to the computer, I can hear the connecting sound but I have no idea what I can do at this point. Any ideas? Am I totally screwed? Please help!!

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
So I have a razr maxx hdxt926. I tried to root the phone by using the Droid Razr utility. Since then, I cannot even turn the phone ON to get into Boot load option. The phone seems completely dead. When I plug the phone to the computer, I can hear the connecting sound but I have no idea what I can do at this point. Any ideas? Am I totally screwed? Please help!!
Well, you may not be totally screwed. I recommend you go to droidrzr.com and then into the X926 forum. There are a lot of really knowledgeable users/hackers hanging out on that site (that is not to say that this site doesn't have some very knowledgeable members). You can start a thread or enter the chat room and describe your problem. I think I know what the problem is and how to fix it, but I'm not sure, better let someone more knowledgeable than me.

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. I hope you are able to fix this problem, whether you find the answers here or elsewhere.

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
If the computer is recognizing a connection, there is hope. Droidrzr.com is an excellent resource. Brought me back from brick status a time or 3.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dammad

Reaction score

Hi
I know this is an old post but this may help someone, this is handy to have around. Motorola Factory Adapters