Razr Maxx

CMDRSTP

Reaction score
Is it me or does the Razr Maxx have very few choices for cases? I find it kind of funny that there are not that many options for a flagship phone!

The only quality ones I see are those from Otterbox. Unfortunately, the Defender Series is too bulky. I haven't tried the Commuter Series.

Any others out there that are of good quality?

I have said it in many of these types of posts, I love my Commuter case and would not be without it. I have put one on my last four phones and have been very pleased with each one. It seems though that not just the MAXX is plagued by this problem, I can't walk through Bestbuy and not see 100 different cases for the Iphone. Yet I look for one for an Android device and they have maybe a handful, kinda sad really.

I love my defenders... especially on a thin wide phone like the razr/maxx

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

I have said it in many of these types of posts, I love my Commuter case and would not be without it. I have put one on my last four phones and have been very pleased with each one. It seems though that not just the MAXX is plagued by this problem, I can't walk through Bestbuy and not see 100 different cases for the Iphone. Yet I look for one for an Android device and they have maybe a handful, kinda sad really.

True... but I wouldn't have it any other way... :biggrin:

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

So true.....

I highly recommend the Commuter. I was a bit clumsy last night if you catch my drift, and dropped my phone twice on hard wood floor on both sides. No scratches or broken glass

I have been rocking a CruzerLite Androidified Smoke case on mine and i love it. Highly recommended.

I just got my diztronic tpu, it's nice so far, comparing against OB defender

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I just got my diztronic tpu, it's nice so far, comparing against OB defender

Another vote here for the Diztronic. It's a fantastic and very slim case.

It's pretty slick, i actually like the bulk of the defender so this will take some getting used to lol.

Love the commuter case.... It is still thin but protected.... Does anyone know if there is a decent mount that I can use with the commuter on? Not a big fan of removing cases to mount my phone

Back