razr no push on corporate sync account

4johnny

Reaction score
I have a 'corporate sync' account that has been working well for a few weeks now, emails have been pushed automatically. Now it does not do it anymore and when i check the account-data push, it states data push is on for no accounts. when i try to enable it, it does not stick. It says 'data push' is unavailable. I have to manually sync to get email to flow to phone? nothing has changed here, any ideas?

thanks

Face

Reaction score
I have a 'corporate sync' account that has been working well for a few weeks now, emails have been pushed automatically. Now it does not do it anymore and when i check the account-data push, it states data push is on for no accounts. when i try to enable it, it does not stick. It says 'data push' is unavailable. I have to manually sync to get email to flow to phone? nothing has changed here, any ideas?

thanks

you ever get this addressed? Im having similar issues with my Frontier corp sync accounts. They keep falling from push to fetch on me.

Boxman

Reaction score
I have a tbolt and I need to open email in order for mail to come through, sometimes need to engage the sync button. Settings say it is set for push. Nite sure what is happening, has been like this for several weeks. Maybe since the recent update.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Boxman

Reaction score
Also this is happening on both corp. And gmail accts.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

tindogify

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with gmail and Yahoo...I have 2 manually do it to get my mail

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums