Repeating E-mail

Gandyj

Reaction score
I have two e-mail accounts on my phone, the requisite G mail and my comcast e-mail. Ever since I've had this phone I get repeating e-mails. I'll get an e-mail today and read/delete it and later that same day I get the exact same e-mails again. I'll delete the e-mails and they keep coming back day after day, anybody know why? I even get e-mails dated 12/31/1969, there will be nothing in the e-mail but I still get the notification. I've taken it back to Verizon and had my e-mail accounts uninstalled and reinstalled and this keeps happening.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
i say delete the account and reinstall it and see what that does

OP
Gandyj

Gandyj

Reaction score
The account has been deleted and reinstalled more than once and this continues to happen.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
On both accounts or just the Comcast account? Is the Comcast account a POP account?

OP
Gandyj

Gandyj

Reaction score
Just the comcast account, nobody has the g-mail address so I've never gotten any mail there. The comcast account is a POP account.

chriscott

Reaction score
I am having the same issue I hope someone comes up with a solution................

Reaction score
Try this:

Go to the inbox ->Account settings ->Incoming settings

then make sure the "delete email from server" is set to "when I delete from inbox"