[ROM/THEME]{WIP} updated 5.16 Miuiwiz beta test available...in rom form

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
All credit goes to nitsuj17 for posting the ROM and of course for all his and other work and contributions on this awesome ROM...ENJOY !!!!!

Orig link: {Theme}{WIP} updated 5.16 Miuiwiz beta test available...in rom form - xda-developers

icon1.gif
{Theme}{WIP} updated 5.16 Miuiwiz beta test available...in rom form
*im not responsible for your phone exploding*

for those interested in testing the TSM (mainly andmer, sbrissen, myself) project MIUIWiz and giving feedback

check out this post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=175

deprecated
Decided to work on a little side project...and before taking it any further/or spending any more time on it...I thought I'd throw it out and see what people thought.

Its essentially a hybrid of the miui theme over my gingerbread theme...but if I continue on it I'd make it more miui-like over time..its non acc battery for now

basically let me know what you think...if theres little interest i'll let it die
redface.gif

*also if you have trouble flashing post your exact set up, adb logcat if you can, and remember that cwr 3.0 wont work

Whats Themed/included?: (many apks are just the gb ones with a few different icons)
sbrissen mods (6 lockscreen, reboot, etc etc etc)
smile.gif

framework-res.apk
twframework-res.apk
twcalculator.apk
miui boot ani
miui system sounds/ringtones
dialertabactivity.apk
settings.apk
deskclock.apk
aosp mms.apk
mediaprovider.apk
miui music.apk
latinime.apk (skinned with miui version)
gallery3d.apk
contacts.apk
browser.apk
googlequicksearchbox.apk (not the widget though)
andmer's older adw miui mod included
(follow andmer directions to create a swipe up/down shortcut in adw settings to access app drawer)

credit:
sbrissen for all he does...in addition to all of what he has released, he has helped me with countless requests and mods
andmer for his xda version of adw launcher mod here...but check out the newer market version (improved) as well
adrynalyne for his gv-remapped dialer and all the other work he does for us
jt1134 for all his work on this phone
eriscentro for posting the miui music link in here a few months back which got me thinking of doing this actually
the #fascinate-themers folks!

*I do not accept donations at all...if you feel so inclined consider donating to the people who really make this phone work including (in no order, but not limited to):
Adrynalyne
JT1134
Sbrissen

*just hit the thanks button if you use the theme
smile.gif

Here is a slightly updated miuiwiz...some theme clean up here and there...and added themed tw contacts back in...which fixes the issues with go contacts...still use go contacts for the dialer though....added aosp mms in (left gosms too, delete it if you want)....put in themed gallery3d instead of miuigallery due to sdcard fc problems....may put in different miui gallery at some point, we ll see

if you choose to flash...remember to wipe data/cache/davlik cache....might get lucky if you dont...but dont bother complaining if you dont and something happens

CWR Install
CWMR EDIFY: v1.1 http://www.mediafire.com/?0496josvg01czzg 5/16/11*

THIS INSTALLS THE OTB KERNEL JUST LIKE COMMUNITY ROM...JUST A HEADS UP PEOPLE......

EDIT: ADDED A FEW OF MY SCREENSHOTS.....SOME MIUI ITEMS REMOVED OR REPLACED BUT YOU GET THE IDEA
:)

For instance...
Im using Widget Locker with Black Glass theme
Im using the MIUI Music app but blacked out
I replaced the Battery Pngs in framework-res with round blue accurate battery(not in screenshots because its charging)
Swapped our GoDialer with Sense dialer from EnV v2 theme
Deleted GoContacts/GoSMS/GoDialer, stock MIUI music and lots more....

Last edited:

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Did you wipe everything? Data/cache/dalvik?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk