[ROM][Toro][4.0.3] BAMF Paradigm v1.1

The screen on my D1 developed some dead spots today, so I'm pretty sure I'll be picking up a Galaxy Nexus this weekend. I'm giving some serious thought to flashing this ROM as soon as I root the device. If it's close to stock, with added functionality, it sounds like this is right up my alley!

I gave in to temptation and I have no problems with it so far.

The screen on my D1 developed some dead spots today, so I'm pretty sure I'll be picking up a Galaxy Nexus this weekend. I'm giving some serious thought to flashing this ROM as soon as I root the device. If it's close to stock, with added functionality, it sounds like this is right up my alley!

How do you even manage with that thing still lol I have two droids stored away but have angry birds for my kids to play. Every time I mess with it I'm like my goodness how did I ever use this thing and its overclocked lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Couple of things i would like to know. 1) FB sync native in this one? 2) Average battery life? 3) I forgot my third thing...

I am excited to try this. I have been looking for something better than Axiom and this might just be it.

Couple of things i would like to know. 1) FB sync native in this one? 2) Average battery life? 3) I forgot my third thing...

I am excited to try this. I have been looking for something better than Axiom and this might just be it.

1 no fb sync 2 experience will vary but pretty fantastic on imo's Notrim kernel. Never gave the stock one a chance.

How do you even manage with that thing still lol I have two droids stored away but have angry birds for my kids to play. Every time I mess with it I'm like my goodness how did I ever use this thing and its overclocked lol

Truthfully, after playing with the Galaxy Nexus all afternoon, I don't know how I stayed with my OG for as long as I did! It's such a solid device, and it held up for so long, I didn't have any real need to fork over the cash for a new one. So far, I couldn't be happier with the Nexus though. And I'm about to flash Paradigm this evening, so I'm pretty excited! :biggrin:

Truthfully, after playing with the Galaxy Nexus all afternoon, I don't know how I stayed with my OG for as long as I did! It's such a solid device, and it held up for so long, I didn't have any real need to fork over the cash for a new one. So far, I couldn't be happier with the Nexus though. And I'm about to flash Paradigm this evening, so I'm pretty excited! :biggrin:

Yea, you just went from an older BMW 325i to a brand new M3!

What is the name of the boot animation song??

Tried out this ROM, but had some issues. Clock frequency kept reverting back to 1350mhz on each reboot and battery was drained like 25% in about an hour. Loved the features but went back to 4.0.4. Note I did a full wipe before flashing to BAMF.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Tried out this ROM, but had some issues. Clock frequency kept reverting back to 1350mhz on each reboot and battery was drained like 25% in about an hour.

I flashed a lean 1200 MHz kernel by imoseyon a few days ago, and I've noticed better battery life as well as clock speeds that stick within BAMF Settings. Nothing appears to be broken either after flashing.

I really like this ROM. It has enough features to keep me happy and not too much to bog the phone down and have problems. It's like stock, but with just the right amount of tweaks/features.

Back