Samsung Galaxy Mini Slides Out of the Shadows

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-galaxy-mini.jpg

Here is a feature-lite, but aesthetically pleasing phone from Samsung. Their 'Coming Soon' Galaxy Mini may not have a ton of released features, but it's a sexy little phone. It is pretty tiny, which has a certain 'pocket friendly' appeal, with a 240×320 screen resolution. It has some standard features like Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, bluetooth, TouchWiz UI and microSD slot. I don't know if I would give up my current Android for it, but if it were a chick, I'd ask it out. :D

What do you guys think, something to watch out for, or something to just watch go by?

Source: Samsung Hub

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
If I were a 12-year-old getting a smartphone, that is the one I would want (I don't mean that condescendingly - I think that is the #1 market for this followed-up by chicks who want small smartphones for occasional use).

I'm sticking to my big boy phone, though. I'm far too much of a geek to ever get a small or low-res screen again! My DX has spoiled me in that regard.

brando56894

Reaction score
This phone will have a place in the market. Its surprising how many android phone owners actually care about the hardware specs of the phone.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Haha beats the phones that most of my friends are accustomed to! My phone before my incredible was the LG Dare, so even this would have been amazing for me. Really, not interesting to me, but I can see how this could do well with others.

tb110895

Reaction score
Haha beats the phones that most of my friends are accustomed to! My phone before my incredible was the LG Dare, so even this would have been amazing for me. Really, not interesting to me, but I can see how this could do well with others.

I had the dare too!
I agree, I think this might be good for some people, but its not for me. Ill stick with my trusty droid2

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

azules9780

Reaction score
There is a small niche market for it and I think it will do well. Although not for me, this would be something I would get my daughter.