Samsung Galaxy S6 vs HTC One M9

lorasweet

Reaction score
M9' utilizes M8, little improvement here and there,that's it. But S6 is a deviation from Sammy's norm so it's a hell lotta surprise and surprisingly good, I mean even better. I'll go with S6 this time though my other half insists on M9.

droidcharms

Reaction score
Second, M9 is rumored to have overheating issue with their current Quallcomm Snapdragon 810. So, definitely an s6. Great camera and samsung pay definitely suits me best

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Just hate the lock down Samsung phones.. But great for stock peeps.. M9 besides early reports of possible heating issue [which we shall see once real world users].. Also reading yesterday battery tested less time than M8..

Tap'd by Big 6

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I think i am waiting for the note 5 and the newest droid x to come out before making a decision. Currently have an S4 and love it. Loved my old droids too. Have never had an HTC (thc?) Phone though

Similar for me...tempted to go for the N6, but intrigued by note 5. Still have UDP and don't want to part with it.

luvarcher

Reaction score
Going with S6. Anyone whose planning to get S6, Amazon currently has lots of sales for screen protectors and cases. The cheapest I've found yet good quality stuff based on their reviews is IllumiShield s6 screen protectors up for grab at $1.95 shipped free with Prime.