Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I like the look of the silver one.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
The Note 5 COULD POSSIBLY get me to switch from my Droid Turbo, but not until it's been out for a while and the price has come down. We shall see... :D

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
The Note 5 COULD POSSIBLY get me to switch from my Droid Turbo, but not until it's been out for a while and the price has come down. We shall see... :D

I promised myself that I wouldn't upgrade this year. And I promised that last year. And the year before. :confused:

EddieSFL

Reaction score
Those colors are not available right now. Only black and white

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Nice look at the device, but this is a bit ridiculous to me. Hands-on videos by people not being paid by the OEM tend to be much more informative and give you more of a real-world, first reaction opinion of a device.

I'm in the same boat as you @Ollie, though I told myself I WOULD upgrade last year, but not this one. However, I'm still leaning towards the new Moto X or one of the new Nexus devices if I upgrade (and can hold old long enough for the latter).

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I usually just watch the videos to see what the phone looks like. Most reviews are opinion pieces so I often have the volume muted.

I'm invested in the S-Pen too much to give it up. I could just use my 12.2 Pro which has it as well and run with another phone, but the Note series is obviously much more portable.