SBF question

riguy156

Reaction score
when i SBF will all the apps and home screens stay like they where before last time I SBFed i had to redo everything

Jbtech

Reaction score
SBF is a complete erase of everything but your sd card.

OP
riguy156

riguy156

Reaction score
Thats what i thought so i shouldn't be seeing my home screen and apps the way they where right caues thats what just happened i SBFed and my apps and home screens are like they where before also i am using launcher pro id that means anything

OP
riguy156

riguy156

Reaction score
also im still rooted i got a PASS on rsd lite

Jbtech

Reaction score
Launcher pro might store the configurations for the home screens on the sd card. I don't use launcher pro or adw so I am not sure.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Launcher pro backs up your settings. I use it and it did it for me when I sbf'd. There should be a backup /restore options in prefrences and a folder on your sd called launcher pro backup

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You shouldn't still have all your apps and it should ask you to log back in. If you do then the apps will restore.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Are you talking about your droid 2 global in the droid 1 rooted section? Anyways, some of TBH's .sbf files are customized and not the full leaked flash files, therefore your apps may still be there. In the future please give the full exact name of the .sbf file in question for a more thourogh answer.