sd card issues

gouncheels1

Reaction score
how do I put a file to my sd card. I have movies on my phone and they are in phone files. How to put an email attachment like a word doc onto sd card. I can move file but don't see anywhere listed for sd card.

SparkleBunny

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think it's the same thing. The phone files are located on the SD card. I know when I put my SD card in my computer, I see all the things I see under Phone Files.

But in case I am wrong, if you download a file manager app like Astro, there is an "sdcard" option.

solar

Reaction score
you can put the word docs, pdf's etc directly onto the root of your SD card, or, as I prefer, to create a folder like "documents" or something and place the file in that folder. you can view your SD card contents and more by using Astro File MAnager or the built in file browser (that i've never opened, but imagine works in a similar fashion). Once they're on your phone just open them with the proper program like Documents to Go.

OP
G

gouncheels1

Reaction score
I downloaded Astro today and Voila! I can see and manage my SD Card like I can on my computer. Thanks.