Seidio Surface combo review with pics

irepodu

Reaction score
I've been using the Seidio cases for the original Droid since I bought it in Dec. of 2009. I have always been happy with their quality. The reason I originally bought their case/holster combo was because they also produced a car dock that you didn't have to remove the case to use. If you have ever had a Seidio case, you know what to expect, and the one for the GN is of the same quality. It feels great in my hand, and barely adds any bulk. Very streamlined. It's matte finish is nice in terms of grip, but slides easy enough for re-positioning in your hand, only using one hand. It also slides in and out of pockets very easily. When in the holster, all buttons and ports are accessible. The phone is easy to remove from the holster one handed, unlike the Verizon branded combo. I am very happy with this purchase, like the others I have made from Seidio in the past.
009.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

qwopzxnm

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. A couple questions:
1) Do you have the extended battery and if so are there any fitment issues?
2) The cutout under the volume rocker looks like it should be for the three prong contacts on the other side. Do you think this was an error on their part?

sxm

Reaction score
Excellent review here:

[video=youtube;3IG8n5Vuz-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IG8n5Vuz-s[/video]

The cutout under the volume is for a coin to snap the 2 piece case open.