serious note... what the hell happened to google now?

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Is it capable of setting reminders anymore or what? Give it a try. If I say "remind me tonight at 9;30 to take out the trash" it literally sets up a different time AND doesn't even remind you. Any one?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Is it capable of setting reminders anymore or what? Give it a try. If I say "remind me tonight at 9;30 to take out the trash" it literally sets up a different time AND doesn't even remind you. Any one?

Have you enabled the Reminder "Card" in the Google Now app? Each function is labled as a"card" and you have to enable them for them to appear. Took me a few tries to remember that. Once the Reminder card was turned on....worked great.

SJBBF

Reaction score
Never have a problem with time and task. I rely on these reminders a lot. No problems except occasionally the ones set for GPS location, where I believe it's a delay in getting the location coordinates before the reminder alerts me.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Agree. Always worked well for me.
You aren't using a different calendar or something, are you?

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Agree. Always worked well for me.
You aren't using a different calendar or something, are you?

Ah! I saw that cards were "On" but when I clicked it, it displayed all the possible cards in which I had turned most off, just did a test, lets see in 15 minutes..

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
All good, thanks guys, I can actually use this thing again for reminders!