Severe Problem With Battery

iamloco724

Reaction score
this is my dads phone and starting about a week ago he has barely been able to make it through the day on battery he barely uses it all day now i look at battery stats and it looks like its being held awake the whole time its on and i have no idea why that is any help figuring this out would be greatly appreciated

these are screenshots i took

if you need anymore info please let me know

screenshot2013051519191.png

screenshot2013051519193.png

screenshot2013051519205.png

screenshot2013051519212.png

screenshot2013051519215.png

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not certain I see a problem. Unless it's with the camera, in which case I would start with restarting your phone. The held awake time did not consume any power by itself and I can't tell by those shots how the phone was actually being used. I assume you have a reasonable screen timeout?

If you don't feel you are getting enough usage from the battery you might consider a replacement battery.

Also, are you running a custom ROM or are you rooted?

OP
I

iamloco724

Reaction score
I'm not certain I see a problem. Unless it's with the camera, in which case I would start with restarting your phone. The held awake time did not consume any power by itself and I can't tell by those shots how the phone was actually being used. I assume you have a reasonable screen timeout?

If you don't feel you are getting enough usage from the battery you might consider a replacement battery.

Also, are you running a custom ROM or are you rooted?

phone usage is literally a handful of texts a day and maybe 1 or 2 20 min phones calls on an average day screen was on a total of like 12 min today

it times out in 30 sec...stock on everything